Event's DetailsA required training for ALL yoga teachers and other wellness professionals. Turn your compassion into effective and safe support for cancer survivors.
Online Program Commences: August 21st, 2017
Weekend Intensive: Oct 20-22nd
Apply for Scholarship Opportunities by June 15th
****Book before July 21st and save $100!****
- 45 hr training over an minimum of 8 week period concluding in a Weekend intensive.
- 4-5 hours of self-study online learning per week: including video, reading, quizzes, webinars, assignments and more.
- Webinars throughout training to support learning & create community.
- Receive a 150 page digital manual including content, research and advice. Printing costs not included.
- Support from Tari and other y4c trained teachers
- Technical requirements: Computer with high speed internet is required. Some elements of the training are device friendly (iPad etc) but computers are recommended.
- Certification: All graduates will be awarded a y4c certificate and are able to apply for CEU credits. Also graduates will be offered the chance to be listed on the y4c trained teacher register.
- Registration: $895 Early Bird through July 21st – $795
- Location: Studio Bamboo in Viriginia Beach, VA
Event's LocationStudio Bamboo Institute of Yoga Virginia Beach
2861 Lynnhaven Dr Virginia Beach 23451, United States