Event's DetailsCall for artists!
The Texas Art Asylum is proud to present “A Novel Art Show” to benefit Maria Hernandez. Well known and loved in the Houston art community, Maria is waging a valiant battle against cancer.
The show’s theme reflects Maria’s love for books, and your artwork can be on a book, about a book, beside a book, between the pages of a book, using words from a book … you get the idea. Graphic novels ok, too!
The show dates are Friday, March 9, 2018, from 4-8 pm, and Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 2-7pm, at 1719 Live Oak, Houston, Texas.
Interested in getting bookish and showing some love for Maria and Joe? Details follow.
Open call to artists for work in any medium.
· Artwork must depict the show theme.
· Fifty percent of artwork sales will be donated to Maria and Joe. Artists may choose to donate up to 100 percent of their sales.
· The deadline for submission is February 25, 2018.
· Submissions will be accepted via email to email@example.com.
· Up to ten pieces per artist will be accepted.
· Any medium is acceptable, both 2D and 3D.
· All selected work must be delivered by March 6, 2018.
· We cannot accept artwork by mail.
· Artwork may not exceed 48”x48”.
· Work must be dry and ready to hang, including properly installed hanging hardware, or self-supporting for display.
Questions? Contact Ramona Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event's LocationTexas Art Asylum
1719 Live Oak, Unit L Houston 77003, United States