Event's DetailsWelcome to Citi Field. Home to the New York Mets, this venue is a 40,000+ capacity ball park. It will play host to thousands of Spartans for a premier addition to the Stadium Series Spartan Sprint. It’s an easy place to get to via public transit, so you’ll be able to ditch the car.
Prepare for 3+ miles and over 15 obstacles located all throughout the open-air park. Die-hard baseball fans will have trouble not stopping to stare as they run through the bleachers and outfield, traversing walls, and experiencing the ballpark like never before.
The sound system will be pumping while the big video boards show live shots from the event so wear your Spartan swag and prepare to break some personal records.
TOP REASONS TO TAKE ON THIS COURSE:
1. Stadium races are a unique breed. This is your chance to experience an MLB stadium like never before. Get exclusive access to sections of the park that are typically closed off to the public.
2. The surrounding neighborhoods of Flushing Meadows - Carona Park offer diverse eateries. Before Citi Field opened in 2009, the team promised to turn their stadium into a culinary mecca, and they certainly delivered. We hope you’re hungry (although we sure you will be after your race!)
3. Planning to race with a big crew? Head to Roosevelt Sports Bar afterwards. This crowd-friendly establishment has a nice sports bar ambiance and nine television screens -- perfect for any sports fanatic.
4. More fun kid-friendly options nearby include the New York Hall of Science, or the 11-acre Queens Zoo.
5. If you’re looking for some late night grub, head to Kanes Diner. This 24-hour eatery is just a quick walk from the stadium, making for a perfect spot to refuel after your race and rest your legs.
Event's LocationCiti Field
120-01 Roosevelt Ave Corona 11368, United States